Hey! My name is Kait Smith! I'm a Jesus lover, momma of 3, and wife to a handsome guy I've known since I was 13!
A little about myself, I love toasting marshmallows over the stove, wear leggings more than jeans, and love capturing the little moments of your life and my own more than anything else!
I've always been a creative at heart, but photography didn't start for me until after my first baby was born in 2012. I purchased a DSLR to not miss a second of her little life and from there things spiraled into an unmatched love that I couldn't help but pursue! My dad had passed away in 2012 as well and I realized after that I had no photos of us in adulthood. That only furthered my passion for making sure the same wouldn't happen to my kiddos.
As my love for capturing the messy moments of my own kiddos grew, so did the passion for spending time with my friend's littles and doing the same for them! Thus began, Storytellers Photography!
Fast forward two kids, 5 years, and ALOT of mistakes (just keepin it real ;-) ) we now have a handle..most days lol..on a fantastic business that I'm so passionate about! I'm goofy, wacky, genuine, and would love to get to know your story as well!
- I love being barefoot! And I can pick almost anything up with my toes!! (totally gross, I know!)
- Ranch dipped hot wing doritos are my JAM, and my go to snack while editing!
- DD Iced Coffee..or really any coffee in general is required for me to form a full cognitive thought in the morning! Morning newborn sessions typically involve donuts!
- If I die in my sleep, someone will have to dig me out from under the hundreds of pillows that I require to fall asleep!
- I've had 3 c sections, and my last two babies were over 10lbs! My middle little was over 11lbs!